15 April 2009

CONFESSIONS :D








I finally watched it!! The chic-lit novel made it to the big screen!! Wanted to watch it with my besties, GFs but I was so intensely crazy to watch the 1st show itself so I went with a guy friend instead, whom happened to be nice enough and free that time!!

The movie turned out just as the book. Minor twists here and there but worth every penny!! Even my friend enjoyed the movie!! It had the right dosage of humor and morale to the flick. Just as the book, I'm taken away by the main character played by Isla Fisher. She did a darn good job!!

As for the book, the setting was London but since it's an American production, New York is at its best! 5th Avenue re-lived itself just like Breakfast at Tiffany's by the most georgeous Audrey Hepburn in the 60s.

It's all about the heroine getting trapped between 2 difficult eras; fashion and finance!! And what makes the dish much better then a dash of L.O.V.E. as the the road to rehab!

I'm hoping there's a sequel just like the novel series. Hope they make it a TV series as well!!









Ok, enough of the reel world. Let's get to the REAL world. Like my title suggests, I have a confession to make on 1 of my desires. Tatoo!! (what were you thinking?)

I've been having this crave to tatoo a certain part of my body for quite some time. The reason my wish is not fulfilled is because of my fear of needles....and the bloody F-word...Finance!! (guessed wrongly, again?)

I'm still contemplating on what the design should be and where it should be!! So to put my brains to rest...just a while, my bestie GF suggested that i get a temporary 1. We went hunting high and low for really nice sticker tatoos. After 3 days of heavy duty search, we found a nice rose design but it wasn't a tatoo, a stencil. Ideas burst into our heads and we bought a shimmery pink nail polish.

We headed home and debated for quite a while on where it should be tested on. In the end, on the back of my shoulder; which is where I intend to get the real deal! GF put on her best artistic skills to use. And within minutes, Voila!! Judge for yourself.





Later that night we headed down to a cool hip-joint with another GF and had a cocktail each. I ordered the most light drink, Blue Lagoon cos I just didn't have the urge to drink that night. I recomended Sex on the Beach and Long Island Tea to both of them. Surprisingly both of their drinks were heavy on the liquor. Within minutes I noticed them both getting tipsy and laughing kinda loudly!! I wanted to hush them down but wicked of me, I was enjoying the show!



We didn't stay out long cos it was a Fri night and all of us had curfew hours...(Cinderellas!!) The laughing gas continued on till we reached home!! Hahahaha!!

1 comment:

Edmund Lau said...

Love the new designs. I mean your blog. No. I mean you tattoo. Way to go. You are now one of the initiated. :)

~ Edmund