11 November 2009

DEEPA-RAYA 2009

As usual, the festive season was another collaboration, Festival of Lights + Hari Raya. And once again I went prancing around town not only to do my shopping but also sightseeing the decos. You sure do know which fav corner of town you'll be spotting me.....MID VALLEY!!!

It has always been this tradition of mine to be browsing in my 2nd home and snapping pics all the way. There's always something new there. The moment I step foot in the mall and inhale its scent that only I'm familiar with, my whole life takes a different league of it's own. It's like when you bring a child to the funfair.....joyrides, balloons, games, candies, gifts...everything sweet and nice and makes you forget the real world.

After all this, I'm still looking forward to X'mas and the Year-End Sales!!! YAAHOOOO!! I may not be a shopaholic but I so am a FREAK!! Hahahahah!!! Enjoy the snaps :D




































































No comments: