05 December 2008

Slap me if you want to........OUCH!!

Here i go again...MIA!! Dunno if i'm fit to apologize cos the only truthful reason i can give for not updating my blog is...i've been juz damn LAZY!! So..get de idea of my post title? ;P

So, to begin wit chronological order....some centuries ago before i ended my 'Intensive' tuiton classes for my dearest Cupcake Queen (u know who u r!), we were flipping through her magazine or shall i say her vice, 17.



Being a youth myself, ahem, i took some challenging quizzes in it. It was really amusing to find out that you can actully tell the horoscope of a person through the type of undies that they wear!! HAHAHAHAHHA!!! Won't tell you what's mine but wouldn't mind sharing with you the pics!! Don't get any ideas of presenting me with the undies shown for my upcoming b'day k!!





After that 'intimate' session, i had to undergo the Test of my Lifetime!! Check it out!



Basically it was testin my personality and what's my 'real' age in me. I was totally pist with the results though!! Cos it's not true!!


Old School!! Me?!! And the celebrity comparison was Jami Lynn Spears!! I'm like WTF?! Sorry, but damn pist about it!
Cupcake Queen, i know u enjoyed it!! Grrrrr........!
























1 comment:

nabila yazid said...

wow, when you say loco, you really mean itt
haha