21 September 2008

APOLOGIES...




I'M SORRY.....these are my only words for the long absence of me updating my blog. My last entry was a newly found friendship....still hangin on good as ever there. Other than that i've been really busy with work and also my spiritual life......was in alot of doubts and confusion.I also had to digest some new discoveries which was shocking and traumatising...sigh....life is tough for me.

However, through the advise from family and true friends, i was determined to get back to my feet and be strong. Believed in my faith towards God and am slowly taking my baby steps.
My 1st plan was to change my outlook, which i did....cropped my locks!!! I usually regret after coming home from the saloon but this time, i felt so differant. More relieved, confident and....happy!! Many observed and complimented my new look. This really made me look at myself in a different way now.....more positively.

I wanna wish my sincere thanks once again to a very important person whom i promised to mentione here.....Cupcakes Queen, Aina Delaila!! She shot beautiful pictures of me....thx again gal!!













1 comment:

iphone said...

Hi you!
Your Blog interesting! Welcome my blog
http://downloadfreevn.blogspot.com